In approaching, digesting and living the insights offered by J. Krishnamurti
Without understanding what the so called teaching are, their fundamental intention, we remain like travelers in a foreign land without a map. We will explore together:
- In approaching, digesting and living the teachings.
- There are no teachings – J. Krishnamurti. Then, what are the teachings?
- Consciousness kindergarten: We skip the most important step.
- The wrong turn. Reification and the Sorcerers Apprentice.
- Knowledge and Insight: A problem can’t be solved at the level of the problem, direct experience vs concept.
- Hidden from the mind of image and concept.
- The teachings can’t be understood.
- Only one enlightenment.
- The problem of the ‘Self.’ Who Grasps? What Becomes?
- Complete attention without a center.
- The illusion of time, fallacy of becoming, life as an instantaneous event and how this redefines our concepts of life, death and the teachings.
- Always Awakening: living in insight
The focus is not to interpret the teachings but examine, explore and discover what the teachings are. Source materials will be Always Awakening, Buddha’s Realization Krishnamurti Insight, the new first generation video series, and other materials.
Highlights will include: Dorothy Simmons, Mary Lutyens, Mary Zimbalist, Bill Quinn, Ravi Ravindra, Rinpoche and others…
- Friday PM (1) 2 hr. Introduction
- Saturday Three (3) three-hour sessions.
- Sunday (1) three-hour morning session.
Program Fee: $165 (includes lunch and dinner)
Room Fees (two nights):
- Shared Room: $175 + 8% Tax
- Single Room: $275 + 8% Tax