In approaching, digesting and living the insights offered by J. Krishnamurti
Without understanding what the so called teaching are, their fundamental intention, we remain like travelers in a foreign land without a map. We will explore together:
- “There are no teachings” J. Krishnamurti. Then what are the teachings?
- Two Realities: A problem can’t be solved at the level of the problem
- Direct Experience vs Concept
- Only One Enlightenment
- The Problem of the ‘Self’
- Always Awakening: “Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.”
- Complete Attention Without a Center
- Who Grasps? What Becomes?
- Consciousness Kindergarten: how we skip the most important step
- It is always now. Now is all there is. How does this change how we conceive of our life and death?
- Living in Insight
The focus is not to interpret the teachings but examine, explore and discover what the teachings are. Source materials will be Always Awakening, Buddha’s Realization Krishnamurti Insight, the new first generation video series, and other materials.
- Friday PM (1) 2 hr. Introduction
- Saturday Three (3) three-hour sessions.
- Sunday (1) three-hour morning session.
Program Fee: $165 (includes lunch and dinner)
Room Fees (two nights):
- Shared Room: $175 + 8% Tax
- Single Room: $275 + 8% Tax